Little Did He Know

Svetlana

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
12-14-2015, 09:14 PM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2015, 09:15 PM by Svetlana.)
"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

She hadn’t talked to Leo about it yet, loosing her nerve the night before. Instead, in secret, she had discussed it with Epiphron, Leo’s mother, as well as Korrin. She felt guilty that Leo was one of the later ones to know yet, at the same time, it felt like the right thing to do. She wasn’t sure how he was going to take to being a father of a second litter in such a short amount of time. Not that she thought he’d think anything bad of them... No... She was sure he’d love their little ones as much as he did her.

Feeling her heart leap to her chest Svetlana would rise from where she rested in the den. The cold made her worry about the little lives inside her. Would the wait until spring to be born? How far along was she? Svet would shiver slightly, pressing her nose out of the den where she saw Leo curled up in the sun. She would come up beside him, pressing her body into his own.

“Hello Leo...” Svetlana would whisper into his ear, giving it a quick lick. “I’ve got something to tell you.” Pushing herself to say it now, before she lost her nerve again, she'd wait for him to speak. She wanted to make sure without any doubt that he was listening.

Table by:: Shelby
[Image: svetlana_by_myowncuttlefish-d963v5e.png]
[Image: svetlana_by_reflectedmemories-d8khd1u.png]
[Image: sig_zps8805ea78.png]