size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
12-17-2015, 01:35 AM

Rivaxorus was happy to learn about her, she seemed really interesting. She made a comment about his eye. The one that sat on the opposite side of his dad's. Like a mirror really, when he looked into the lake he and his father almost seemed the same as far as his eyes went. Yet the eyepatch that all of his siblings wore - probably was the worst part about her being gone. He saw her every time he saw himself in those pools of water. Then she returned the question. Where was he from? Well that was a story to tell he supposed.

"Me and my siblings were born up north, it has snow all year round. But, we then moved down to the south because my mom was being chased. Then... the weeping willows. That's where I want to live, but - it holds a lot of sad memories now. My mom died recently - which is why my dad and your mom are in this pack together." he shook his head when he looked at her. "I'm going to my uncle's pack in the spring - but I think I'll miss you Zephyra." Rivaxorus grinned, showing off his canine's. He didn't think he was going to get along with any of these wolves. However interaction always seemed to surprise him regardless.

"Talk" "You" Think