gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
12-17-2015, 11:55 PM

She listened to the boy draw in a deep breath before he hugged her closer to his chest, which didn't help stop the flow of tears that fell from her face. The closer he held her the more she sobbed, really letting herself cry for the first time in awhile. She always tried to be so strong, but sometimes it was just too much for her. After a few moments she shook her head in his creamy fur, inhaling sharply as she tried to calm herself. She was supposed to be looking after him, how had the tides turned? Forcing a smile on her face she pulled away far enough so that her russet head could look all the way up at him. He whispered something to him in a language that she had heard her sister speak a few times, and was thankful that he repeated himself in English. A true smile was on her maw at those words, and she stretched up on her tip toes to give him a kiss on the cheek. However, when he yawned she frowned in concern. It had been a long day for him, and he needed his rest. "Here, let me show you to a den. I know that Leo won't mind, you are family after all." She said, standing up and turning around to show the way. Looking over her shoulder with her kind blue eyes, her tiny rabbit tail gave a few legs. "I will stay with you as well, just to make sure that you are alright."

"Speech"

'Thoughts'