ardent

Letting Go [Joining/open]

Insomnia

gems
size
build
player
04-16-2013, 02:35 PM

She ceased her foolish cries. What in God's name was wrong with her? Since when had she been some weak adolescent child that needed a should to grieve her sorrows into? How utterly weak of her. She had needed to cry, she had needed, finally to let the past go, but she could have done so in seclusion. Away from the presence of anyone else. This was ridiculous, asinine, she wasn't some cowarding pup and it was about damn time she started acting more her age. She pawed at the tears tracks upon her maw, scraping the essence of tears away, trying to appear at least halfway presentable. That's the last thing Glaciem needed, another weakling, although if Crusade still ruled... she had catapulted herself a top a bear, perhaps that would earn her enough judos to be given a chance to be brought in at the very least. She sighed.

"Yes... Glaciem is my home now." Those words sent a throbbing shot of pain through her heart, but she reminded it that Arkhein could not exist for her anymore. Elyas could not exist for her anymore. Glaciem was her home, and the gentle throb stopped. She cleared her throat and shifted her weight willing her voice not to crack, but before she could spill a single syllable, Gargoyle appeared into her view and she abruptly shut her jaws, dipping her head as a show of respect and honor. he was not the Chief, at least to Insomnia's knowledge but he was family and deserved her respect all the same.

" Gargoyle, it has been a long time, yes, I apologize for not coming home sooner, if this can still be my home of course, I got lost in my own past and I fear I lost myself." She paused a moment, contemplating what exactly she wished to say, she chewed her bottom lip thoughtfully, capturing it between glistening canines. She looked down and away from her company, wondering how much she should tell, she did not think she possessed the emotional capacity to tell either of them her story, at least not right now, no matter how much they had earned it. "My past it... it torments me and I've tried outrunning it for so long... I forgot what it means to live, to experience life. It's about time I let go, and if you would permit me, I would love to spend the rest of my days serving Glaciem."

TABLE BY LU ? CODING BY TIFF