Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
12-18-2015, 08:52 PM
Karabela skirted away from the badger as it charged forward a foot hissing his strange battle cry. Man they were weird creatures. She paced lightly, eyeing the furious rodent…. thing….. Her right ear flicked. "A Mruni huh? Nice! That's where I started at I'm a Bjuni now, ripe to keep moving up the ranks but I don't know how far I want to go. Bjuni suits me just fine, not sure I'm responsible enough to be running the fighters." She laughed at the thought but it was somewhat tempting. It would be what her mother would do. Her mother was the leader warrior for a number of packs, wise, fierce, stern but with a zest for life that was unrivaled despite her love of war and pain… and perhaps even of death.

Karabela felt a spike of pride and mischievousness as Tinaro grinned at her, stating he'd never tried badger. "You bet I do… " She moved a foot to the left of the creature, sizing it up. "This should be interesting, it's hardly got a neck but if we can get ahold and shake it I bet we can kill it. I'll draw it's attention, you get the jump on him."

Carefully Raba snuck toward the badger, reaching out a paw she made as if to slap it, quickly redrawing her paw as it charged a few feet to try and bit her before scurrying back to stand in front of its hole. Raba made to try the move again. "That's right buddy… eyes on me."

"Speech"

[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king