ardent

And let the doorknob hitya where the good Lord splitya!

Rœkia T

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
12-18-2015, 09:06 PM

Drat! Where had that darn magpie gotten off to. It seemed the large slate man hadn't seen her friend. Man… what a pair of grumps. She'd seen dying fish that were more lively than these two. The lighter male would address her, asking her if she were sure and she could hear both the skepticism and the desperation in his voice. She leveled a stare at the male, raspberry eyes intent and unblinking, her tone serious. "It depends how you define 'know'. I don't know her well, we aren't close and as I said before it was seasons ago…. she was headed to the west but honestly she could be anywhere by now." Rœkia broke her gaze allowing her lips to curve in a grin. "Sorry, looks like I'm not able to help you and I see you aren't able to help me." She shrugged and trotted around the stones, half her mind on exploring the terra the other half on the two males. Her fur brushed along one as she curled around it gazing back at them. "I suppose we could search together but alas I was fixing on heading east."

"Speech"