gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Tealah
12-19-2015, 01:23 PM
The girl offered her own name and rank back, and added a question. A test, or a genuine question? Perhaps Harmony was just being paranoid simply because of the pack this Integra belonged to. Either way, there was no reason to not answer. Wintergreen? Harmony considered. "Wintergreen grows most often under pine forests, and I recall that this forest was burned down when I was young. The ash in the soil will have made the soil not very good for plants like wintergreen. But it was once a pine forest so perhaps if we search hard we will find a patch in the shade beneath the trees." She glanced off into the forest thoughtfully, not even noticing that she had volunteered herself to assist the younger healer. She'd needed a distraction, and she'd needed to hone her skills, so this opportunity was star-sent. "Juniper might be a better choice in this soil. Perhaps we shall keep our eyes open for both?" She nearly asked if the other healer knew the uses of juniper, but hesitated for fear of offending her. She did not know the extent of the girl's knowledge, and to assume that she knew more and better than Integra would be arrogant and rude. Instead she added delicately, "I myself could use more juniper in my caches. With the season bronchitis is more common, after all, and my joints get inflamed quite often, and I would not want to run low."