Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
12-19-2015, 01:48 PM

Integra watched the womans face with interest, the slight hesitation. Now, now what was this? Withholding information from an ally? She grinned but said nothing opting to wait patiently for an answer. The woman would begin to answer and Integra would be patient until she finished. She was surprised the ash was still a problem here. "Oh it doesn't have to be this particular terra. I haven't gotten to explore much of the East, if you know of a better forest to look through I am all ears but I thought asking a local might save me the trouble of combing a significant portion of Alacritis." This was true she really hadn't explored that much of the East, only the territories that once belonged to Ebony and even those had been quick visits near the borders.

Integra nodded and chuckled to herself. "As it happens Juniper was one of the herbs I'm keeping an eye out for. I'm looking to gather some of the berries." She'd planned to chew off a few branches to carry back for fear she'd accidentally swallow all the berries on the trip. "Oh? You use it for your joints? I don't suppose you'd be interested in swapping a bit of knowledge? I've heard of it being used for such purposes but no one has ever explained or showed me how." Integra was relaxing a bit, it was clear this other woman knew what she was talking about and the prospect of gaining knew knowledge was exciting to her. "I'm more of a battle medic actually, I'm looking to use it for wounds but I like to help in other areas." It was an odder user for juniper but a reasonably effective one. Integra hesitated to say to much about the lack of active healers in Imperium. She didn't want to give away any weakness.

""
[Image: yKuOSHo.png]