Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
12-19-2015, 09:08 PM

Integra took rapid mental notes of everything the older woman was saying and she made a note to look around Fenrir's Maw while she was out in this area. She just had to bring back something impressive to Vana. "Thanks! I'll be sure to take a look." Integra moved to sit, tail wrapping around her paws as she mused over the instructions for healing aching joints. Hot water would be tricky though she did know of hot springs here and there. Regular water would work just fine though and she nodded to show that she was paying attention and taking in the others words. "Oh? Contraception to?" My didn't this plant have a lot of uses. "Sure, walking would be good... if it doesn't trouble you to much." Integra was didn't want to pry to much into Harmony's own health issues and she didn't want to push the other woman to hard but Harmony seemed ready to go so Integra got to her paws and trotted along next to the woman. Integra figured it was her turn to share what she knew of the plant and it's relationship to physical wounds.

"In regards to battle medicine the juices and oils of the berries can be applied to exposed wounds to assist healing and it also keeps bugs like flies from getting at at the injury. Sometimes it's best to mix it with a bit of animal fat so it's not quite so strong when you apply it."

They continued walking for a ways as Integra's eyes scouted across the trees before resting on a small grove of five foot tall coniferous foilage. She broke away from Harmony and trotted up to the trees, squinting for a moment til she saw what she was looking for. Yes! "Harmony! Harmony! I found some juniper berries." Now to harvest them… "I don't suppose you know any good tricks for carrying these? I was thinking of gnawing off a few branches." She got on her hind legs her front legs resting on a branch as she sniffed lightly at the berries, double checking the scent. It was easier for her to recognize plants by the smell, to often her eyes could cause her to doubt.

""
[Image: yKuOSHo.png]