Birna I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
12-20-2015, 09:57 AM (This post was last modified: 12-20-2015, 10:03 AM by Birna I.)

Contentment was a foreign feeling to Birna.  There were always new threats, new obstacles, work to be done yet here she was laying stretched in a light dusting of snow outside her den.  Her patrol shift had ended along with the stretch of battle-lust that had driven her to the battlefield.  Her limbs were healing slowly though the wound upon her right shoulder was still nasty looking, oozing and sore.  Delicately she reached out to lick at the injury.  It was bound to scar but Vana had done a marvelous job with it.  To think the girl was growing so swiftly…  and not just her, Rhys and Rhyme were both growing quickly and Rhythm's youngest son had already asked her about battle training.  Birna had yet to follow through on his request.  Silly as it may seem she was nervous about the prospect of training pups.  She didn't really have a clue how to go about it but if Valen wanted her to try she would.  Of course she planned to ask if had any training plans already.  It wouldn't do to interrupt those.

Birna got to her feet and shook the frost from her pelt.  She may as well go ask him while she had a break.  She planned to take up the first evening shift though she was aware she might have to find someone to cover her shift as she flinched, her right forelimb wavering just a bit.  Well…. she knew what stunt she wasn't going to try again.

Birna found the king laying next to one of the large, rusted creatures that she eyed carefully after her adventure with Rhys. "Good morning, Rex.  Have you a moment?  I was wondering if I might speak with you."

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: 262ny8g.png]