Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
12-20-2015, 11:42 AM

The taller wolf would make his way closer, and Vail realized that if he was going to do anything to her now would be the time. She'd brace herself, but as he reached her all he was there for was to lead her, just like he'd said. The young she wolf would smile in relief at his sudden nickname for her. She wasn't that fluffy was she? She wouldn't linger on those thoughts. It was time to go, Vail would follow after him, leaving only inches between them as he would guide her through the snow. It was interesting that he hummed as he walked, and Vail thought it nice to have such a soothing melody in favor of only the sound of their paws in snow. They wouldn't travel for very long before Solor had found another den, "That looks like a den." She'd nod as he shifted so she could get to the entrance. Carefully the girl would slip inside. The weirdest part was how much it smelled like family, but not herbs. This was not a healer's den. She'd return to the surface quickly. "Nothing in that one." reporting her findings back to him as she straightened once more.

"Speech"

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]