gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
12-20-2015, 09:31 PM

Leo returned the male's dip of his head with a smile as he listened to his introduction. Hakku. Surprise and curiosity painted his face at the other man's question as well as a twinge of sadness. However, before he could even formulate a response another wolf approached them and with a glance he recognized her as the alpha from Yifr. He had only encountered her once, when she came with Svetlana's brother to their border with an offer of some kind of trade. "Katja," he returned in kind, glancing over her curiously before returning his gaze to the newly met male while Katja gave him her own statements and Hakku would answer.

A new bit of information came to light as he was explaining himself again to the black colored woman that Leo immediately latched onto. Sister? He looked at Hakku with confusion and surprise, his head tipping to the side slightly. It had never occurred to him to ask Arian about her birth family before... he often forgot that she was indeed an adopted sister for him. Now that opportunity was lost. "I'm afraid Sonticus is no more... Cypress has a new woman running the pack with him now and they've renamed it. Borealis I believe. It's been moved to the South." It was a very condensed version of everything he knew, but he hoped it was enough for the man. "I'm sorry, I haven't introduced myself. I'm Leo Adravendi... My mother adopted Arian. She was my sister too."

"Talk" "You" Think