gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
12-21-2015, 11:40 AM

She could see that she hadn't done her best in keeping her worry to herself, watching the girl touch below her left eye. Ama leaned in closer, and could tell that it was more swollen than the other, which was probably irritated from the infection. Diana stammered then, asking what was wrong, and it was obvious that she had frightened the girl. The tiny woman sighed, pressing a soft kiss to Diana's cheek. "There is no need to be afraid my love, its just a little ouchie. Momma Ama is going to take care of it, okay? I just have to go and grab something so you stay right here." She said, rising to her paws and shaking out her pale coat. She didn't want to leave the girl for even a second, but her herb den wasn't far from here, and she knew that Diana wouldn't try to sneak off like Jayne would. With one last glance over her shoulder she quickly slipped out of the den and ran for her herb storage, not caring about the snow that clung to her coat. The tiny woman nearly slid into her herb den, blinking as she waited for her eyes to adjust to the darkness. As soon as she was able to see well enough she grabbed some dandelion root and some of her dried elderberries, wrapping them up in a leaf before taking off for Diana again.

When she got back to where the girl was waiting, Amalia was panting around the leaf that she set down at the girls paws. Taking a moment to catch her breath, she smiled and nuzzled her cold nose into the girls shoulder. "Okay hun, I just need to rub some of this around your eye, and I want you to eat these berries, okay?" she said, nosing the few, dried balls towards the girl. "But don't just go around and eat random berries, alright? Only eat the ones that Momma gives you." She warned softly, taking a bit of the dandelion root in her mouth and began to chew it into a pulp. Before she rubbed it on Diana's eye, she gently pressed her cold paw pads to the pups inflected eye, knowing that the cold would feel soothing against the swollen skin. Holding it down for a moment, she then pulled her paw back and spat the root pulp on it, moving it around Diana's left eye carefully. She was very careful to not get it into her eyes, but placed it around both of them just in case. "I am going to do this at least once a day, maybe twice if I can. You're doing so well, Diana, you're such a good girl!"" she praised, stepping back to admire her handy work. Once pleased she nodded her head to herself, inspecting the area around her eyes for any sores. When she didn't see any she kissed the girls forehead, folding herself down to a seated position. "Do you know what Momma gave you?" she asked curiously. She knew that the girl had only left the den a few days ago, but she wondered if Diana knew anything about the plants that she was given. Plus, it was in Amalia's blood to teach. None of her boys were really interested in herbs, maybe at least one of her girls would be.

Speech