Outcast's Plotties

Mav

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
12-21-2015, 01:07 PM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2015, 01:30 PM by Mav.)
PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THE CODE BELOW!
not all of the things listed in the next post are available for each character
i will update the list below with ★ in the color of the character
if the ★ is next to the status, its means i am interested in it

HEY MAVERICK/AKIRA,

The name is CHARACTER'S FULL NAME , but you better call me NICKNAME for short. I'm AGE SPELLED OUT and I am a LONER/RANK PACK . I know you from an ALLY/ENEMY/NEUTRAL perspective.

This is how we stand...
- (list some things from the list below or write a small paragraph. if they did not have any past relations or are meeting for the first time, you can just put 'do not know' or 'never met'.)

This is how I want us to be...

- (list some things from the list below or write a small paragraph. this is where you can put what plot you have in mind.)

Code:
[size=x-large][font=impact][color=#9933cc]HEY MAVERICK/AKIRA,[/color][/font][/size]

[font=arial]The name is [i][color=#9933cc]CHARACTER'S FULL NAME[/color][/i] , but you better call me [i][color=#9933cc]NICKNAME[/color][/i] for short. I'm [i][color=#9933cc]AGE SPELLED OUT[/color][/i] and I am a [i][color=#9933cc]LONER/RANK PACK[/color][/i] . I know you from an [i][color=#9933cc]ALLY/ENEMY/NEUTRAL[/color][/i] perspective.

[color=#9933cc]This is how we stand...[/color]
[i]- (list some things from the list below or write a small paragraph. if they did not have any past relations or are meeting for the first time, you can just put 'do not know' or 'never met'.)[/i]
[color=#9933cc]
This is how I want us to be...[/color]
[i]- (list some things from the list below or write a small paragraph. this is where you can put what plot you have in mind.)[/i][/font]