ardent

It's Not My Time

Valkis

gems
size
build
player
04-16-2013, 08:49 PM

He sat still as he waited for her reaction, and when he got it he was rather surprised to say the least. She wasn't disgusted by the fact that he wanted to kill Gerhardt? Hell she even made a joke about it. He couldn't help but laugh along with her joke. If he could he would hang his head for all of Seracia to see. But, how would he do that? Gerhardt would never let Valkis get close enough to kill him. A death challenge perhaps? He had a more growing to do before he proposed a challenge like that. He watched her come closer, his eyes following her own as she circled him. It gave him an uneasy feeling, but he let her do it. If she wanted a better look then he would allow her one. His ears perked forward when she complimented him. The only woman who had adored his coat had been Akira, his birth mother. One ear twitched at the thought. He missed her a lot... He missed both of them a lot. He shook the thoughts away, he didn't want his past to ruin this moment. For once he was enjoying himself. "Umm... Thanks. You're cute too." He replied awkwardly. He didn't know how to compliment a lady, he had never done it before. Well, inside his head he had, but never out loud. "My mother was completely crimson, and my father was black with these appaloosa markings. Ya know, the white and grey patches I have." He studied her face, noting the crimson lines on her face. Where had she gotten those?

Speech,