gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
12-21-2015, 06:35 PM

Amalia knew that the timid girl was fighting with all of this, and she wished that she could comfort her. It really wasn't that bad, but to be a pup that young and have an infection must be rather terrible. Diana asked if it was going to hurt, and the woman shook her head. "The pulp won't hurt your face, it won't sting at all. But your eye might feel irritated and itchy, but you can't itch it, okay? If it really bothers you come and tell me, and I can press some snow to it. The cold will help make the itchy go away and it will bring down the puffiness. Its not that bad my love, its still pretty early on so we can make it go away." Amalia said calmly, her deep blue eyes searching her daughters face. She could understand that Di was reluctant to take the berries, but she was such a good girl and swallowed them anyways. The tiny healer grinned at the girl when she did it, nuzzling her cheek softly.

When asked what she had given her, the girl stumbled on her words, making Amalia giggle softly at her simple answer. "Berries, yes. These ones are called elderberries, and they are going to help your body fight off your ouchie. I am going to have to give you a few every few days though, but if the icky taste is too much I can add some honey to make it sweeter for you." Amalia explained, backing up slightly to wipe the rest of the root pulp off of her paw. "Now what I put on your eye was dandelion root. Its that yellow flower that you see outside all the time with the green stem. They grow even in the winter, so its good that there is so much around! I chewed up the root and rubbed it on your eye, and that is going to help the swelling go down, and hopefully not make it so itchy." Amalia tried to speak as slowly as she could, but it was hard to not get excited when she talked about herbs.

Speech