The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
12-21-2015, 10:44 PM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2015, 10:44 PM by The Judge.)

AKEMI vs VALENTINE for DOMINANCE

ROUND ONE

AKEMI

CLARITY

-2 what part of her body is she trying to slam into Valen's back leg?  Chest? front legs?
-2 where on his back leg is she trying to hit?  The whole thing?  Back of the knee? Thigh?  Dat bootay?

Total: 6

POWERPLAY

-none seen

Total: 10

DEFENSES

+1 each seen

Total: 9

ATTACK

+2 body slam -1 clarity issues
+3 bite +1 maim +1 grip

INJURIES

-first round

Total for Round One: 41

VALENTINE

CLARITY

-2 "Valentine spun in an attempt to face his opponent."  Which way?
-2  "Valentine lifted his right foreleg. He intended to slam it down on top of the innermost toes of the woman's right forefoot"  What part of the foreleg is he aiming to slam on her toes?  

POWERPLAY

-none seen

DEFENSES

+1 each seen

ATTACK

+2 shoulder slam +1 severity
+2 chest slam +1 maim
+1 front leg slam +1 maim -1 clarity issue
+3 jaws +2 maim for each eye

INJURIES

-first round

Total for Round One: 46

ROUND TWO

AKEMI

CLARITY

-2  what do you mean only upward?  she'd have to leap forward to get her hind legs on his face, or is she trying to stand on his face balanced on her back paws?
-2 "over his back eye."  I have no idea what a back eye is, you've lost me.
-2 where on the spine is she aiming?  that's a long target

Total: 4

POWERPLAY

-2  "As Akemi reached the last few feet she would lunge not forward, but upward."   Watch the specific distances your opponent could change course and disrupt this positioning, you want to leave room for them to respond.  Also I'm guessing you mean last few feet before impact?
-2 its rather unrealistic that Akemi would be able to balance her front paws on Valen's shoulders and her hind paws on his face.  Something about this move just feels very off to me and heavily assumes Valen would stay still under her.
-2 you need to respond in some way to your opponents attacks!  even if it's just a mention she hoped her leap would displace the attacks you need to at least acknowledge them.

DEFENSES

+1 each seen

Total: 9

ATTACK

+1 paw to eye +1 maim -1 clarity issues
+1 paw to eye + 1 maim -1 clarity issues
+3 bite -1 clarity issue

INJURIES

-y'all and your countering counters man

Total for Round Two: 31

VALENTINE

CLARITY

-clear to me!

POWERPLAY

-none seen

DEFENSES

+1 each seen

ATTACK

+2 chest slam
+1 bear hug thing
+3 bite +1 grip +1 maim

Total: 8

INJURIES

counters, counters and counters oh my!

Total for Round Two: 48

Totals:

AKEMI
72/100

VALENTINE
94/100

And the winner is...

VALENTINE
Akemi must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Damage:

VALENTINE

-nada

AKEMI

-nupe

Notes:

Lazuli... you scare me.  A force of nature as always!  Keno you're first post wasn't bad just try to nail out some of those specifics.  While I admire your creativity on the second post be careful not to let it get you into trouble.  .... there were a lot of dam counters in this fight and once again I've stayed up late on a work night so I don't feel like mincing through 2 rounds of them to figure out damage for a dominance fight so.... yea  xD  *throws confetti*

- By [Lunarcat7]