12-21-2015, 11:32 PM

RHYME vs RHYS for REVENGE OF THE FART

ROUND ONE

RHYME

CLARITY
- All clear!
Total: 10

POWERPLAY
- “If he was able to get mostly beside her the boy would choose that moment to release the extra boost of speed he'd been saving.” I know that its hard starting from a run here and depending on catching up to the other wolf, which is technically powerplay, which is why I am only giving you a -1 here. Its a bit of a conditional, if this then this. -1
Total: 9

DEFENSES
Ears pinned, narrowed eyes, lips snarling, jaws parted, hackles raised, tail aligned with spine, head aligned with spine, weight distributed, toes spread, claws in ground.

ATTACK
+ 1 shoulder slam
+ 4 bite to scruff (plus grip attempt)
Total: 5

INJURIES
- First round!

Total for Round One: 44/50

RHYS

CLARITY
- All clear!

POWERPLAY
- None seen!

DEFENSES
Hackles raised, ears pinned, eyes narrowed, tail aligned with spine, widened stance, legs bent, toes spread, claws in ground, weight adjusted for rear.
Total: 9

ATTACK
+ 1 bear hug
+ 3 bite to ear
Total: 4

INJURIES
- First round!
- (Mild bruise to hip)
- (Minor bruise to scruff)

Total for Round One: 43/50

Totals:

RHYME
45/50

RHYS
44/50

And the winner is...

RHYME
RHYS must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out, and revenge for the fart has been had!

Damage:

RHYME
- None!

RHYS
- Minor bruises will take 3 ooc days to heal

Notes:

Tips for writing and some suggestions. (no points are deducted here):

KatG6
I don't think there is anything to say, other than the fact that this was fun, quick, and painless. AND SO FREAKING CLOSE!

Lazuli
If you had all ten defenses it would have been a tie. And I would be pulling my hair out. XD Good fight guys, super cute!

- By [Evelyn]