Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Tealah
12-24-2015, 07:37 AM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2015, 07:42 AM by Katja the First.)
Katja rumbled deep in her chest at Eisleif's outburst, the sound not born of anger or annoyance, but rather amusement. The girl's eagerness and bold behavior was a credit to the Finnvi, and the apparent rivalry between Laufey's two children drove Stori to surpass her - certainly a pleasing thing to see, as it would push them to realize their potentials... if they didn't kill each other first. "I am afraid you are still too young, Eisleif, though I am pleased to see you are eager to learn. There is much you can learn without committing to a student rank, and if you still feel you are ready next season you are more than welcome to speak at that thing."

As for Stori, he was certainly of age to make his decision, and Katja passed him a very serious look."Have you decided what you wish to train in, Stori? Remember that any path you choose requires hard work and has both great risk, and great reward for any seeking to walk upon it."

ooc: apparently i did, literally, forget half of what i wanted to say in my last post. I added more so if you want to edit you posts to reflect that feel free.