gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
12-25-2015, 12:57 PM
Her ears would swivel back and forth as Volt grew silent, for a long moment she wasn't even sure if she'd really heard his voice. It wouldn't have been the first time she'd experienced auditory halucination. She'd heard Illie's voice more times than she could count since their girl had been taken away. She could have easily imagined her mate's as well. With the flutter of her companion's wings she'd realize Voltage really was there. The bright red bird would land on the golden gilded wolf and for another long moment they would remain in silence.

Then he as there at her side, whispering his apologies as he realized what had happened between them. Neither parent had sought the comfort of their mate, they'd both chosen to grieve in solitude. Had their actions helped to drive Current off in search of her sister? "I love you..." Tears would well up in her own eyes then, threatening to spill over onto her cheeks as she tried to comprehend the renewed vigor in Volt's voice. "I love you too," her voice was soft but convinced of its own truth. He wished her to come with him, and pain would give way to curiosity as her sightless gaze followed him past her to deeper in the den.

She'd blink curiously as she found her paws, still obviously willing to follow Volt to the ends of the earth.
""
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]