Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
12-25-2015, 11:42 PM

Voltage Elementas

It was a good thing this kid was crowned a prince, heir..polaris, whatever. He certainly seemed to have a knack for being friendly and well behaved. Illie had been the exact polar opposite. If he were sitting across from his energetic daughter right now he knew she would be bouncing around, ready to explore. He shook his head at the memory, trying to keep himself in the present. Any thought could trigger his depression, and he wanted to stay here, now, with this young prince. He would blink at him then, smiling at his curiousity. "Ah, yes. My Big Brother, Glacier. The best friend I could ever ask him. Since we're neighbors you'll probably get to meet him." He blinked then as a thought came to him, and a genuine grin crossed his lips. "Know what? We should have a beach party...when it gets warmer. And you all can meet my family, and I can meet yours. " An odd excitement was coursing his veins then, and it was rare. He adored parties, but ever since Illie had...disappeared, and current soon after he barely thought about it. Now that he did, though, spring was on the horizon.

He had better get moving! Another birthday bash right around the corner. That made, what, three on the beach?

When Ren said they had been there a long time, he'd tilt his head and look at him. Surely that wasn't true. If they had had neighbors, volt would have had to know about it. But he did the math, and he had been very...preoccupied ever since his daughters were born. It made sense why he didn't know about it. "Well, what better reason to have a beach party. A little...pack warming celebration." He'd tilt his head, brow raising slightly. "Say, when's your birthday young one?"

"speech"