Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
keanai
12-25-2015, 11:59 PM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2015, 12:45 AM by Ren.)
Ren Agatsuma
Wait... Glacier? That was familiar... Glacier! Glacwa! He remembered now! The big blue giant, who said Ren looked like him. The boy immediately straightened up, staring at Voltage with pricked ears and sparkling eyes. "Glacier? I've met him!" Here his exuberant side showed: his tail started beating against the ground, and tension - excitement - caused the boy to lean forward towards Voltage, even while more family was mentioned. "I'd love to!" he chirped, grinning fully at the much older man. A party thing when it was warm? Definitely! Especially if Glacier would be there, and this man - Voltage - too! And the rest of the family, if they were as friendly... it would be so much fun!

His tail would beat further against the ground. Yes, a party! Yes, a truce between his two packs. Yes, he could do this! He could learn to be an alpha, to be a good heir! Yes, yes he could. "That sounds like a wonderful idea," he confirmed with a nod of his head. The question made him blink and his mind refocus; what did his birthday have anything to do with... well, anything? Well, regardless. "I was born in the spring," he confirmed. "Mid to late-ish spring." At least, that's what Mama had said.

"Speech"