gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
12-26-2015, 01:29 PM

She listened quietly to her friend, a smile peeking when Alna wanted to try and adopt her into her family. Holly was all for it, of course, if her own family decided to split up first. She was a little upset with her father still, but the more time she thought about it, the less she became angry with him. Was it fair to keep him from doing what he wanted to do? She would hate it if someone told her she wasn't ever allowed to work with herbs...and she used that as a comparison. Dad wanted to be with their mom, the one he loved. It wasn't fair to keep him from that. Before she said anything, she caught sight of her dad walk towards them and sit. He looked...so tired. So defeated...so...lost. Her ears pulled back and she stifled a whine. She didn't want to see him like that...she didn't want to see him die either, but maybe he wouldn't hurt anymore.

Getting up, she walked over to her father and sat next to him. Leaning into his side to comfort him as much as she was trying to comfort herself. The world sucked, but the harsh reality of it was...she would be no better then the ones who sought to destroy, if she kept her dad from doing what he truly wanted to do. Turning to the others, she offered a small smile. Yes, she would love to become part of their family...she could have two! It wouldn't make her any less of a daughter to Cypress. Right? "I love the idea Alna, and I would love to join your family! But...when the time comes to go to Abaven, I would like to stay here with my father a little longer. He needs me as much as I need him, I...I realize that now." She looked up at her dad, pressing closer to his side.

"Speak"

Art

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!