Rudy

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
12-27-2015, 10:03 AM

Rudy fidgeted, glancing a moment at Gale. It was strange to be spilling his guts like this in front of a stranger but he wanted to answer his son's questions as best he was able. Almandine was yawning next to him but he ignored the cat. He resisted the urge to laugh bitterly at Eilan's words. Maeva, talk? Ha! She was going to rip his guts out on sight he was sure of it but something about having Eilan close gave him strength. For his son he'd give it a try and just pray that Maeva would be to overcome with joy to worry about chewing him to pieces.

A large male appeared, introducing himself as Glacier. Rudy nodded, trying not to flinch as the alpha used his full first name. Eilan began to speak again and it was clear he was becoming overwhelmed. He spoke his goodbyes and Rudy moved to follow. "I'll be going with my son. Glacier, thank you for looking out for him. Miss Gale, I apologize for my rudeness earlier I just… my life is… complicated as I"m sure you can see. But I appreciate you bringing us together and I'm going to do what I can to make this right. I wish you both good luck and wonderful lives." He dipped his head then quickly turned to take off after Eilan. Alma wanted them go for a moment before nodding to the wolves and bounding after them.

-exit-

"Speech"
"Almandine Speech"