Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
12-27-2015, 11:59 AM
Eilan had given them the name Rudolph and he knew of no other to call him by. He was certain this was the male, he fit all descriptions given to them. After the alpha arrived the goodbyes happened all to quickly and the giant crouched down in the hopes of giving the boy a last hug. "Don't forget to practice your stalking. I know your going to be a fantastic hunter one day" he told the boy, getting back to his feet to watch him leave. Rudolph took his own exit and glacier nodded his head to the man. "I wish you good luck. If you and your son need anything I'm sure we will assist if we can" he promised gently, not an all blanketing promise but perhaps the chance to see eilan again some day. He had become a little addition to the family in his stay here. He had befriended illume before her disappearance, and had been a proud hunter.

The cat that traveled with the father seemed to pause a moment and watch their departure before nodding to the wolves and joining them. Amused, glacier returned the nod with a slight tilt on his own crown, a light smile on his maw before he turned to his sister, once the two wolves where out of sight. "You looked so comfortable" he teased gale. "On a more serious note. I'm very impressed, we gave you little to go by and you still made it work. You did a wonderful thing today gale" he told her softly.