size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

1KFamousTreat 2019
12-27-2015, 04:05 PM

Ears flicked as she responded. He uttered a low grunt, agreeing with the Destruction part. Blue eyes gaze over the rapids and across at the trees beyond for signs of any movement, but all he could see were the small movements of rabbits or other small game running into hiding. He spied the log that Raba had seen, and wondered for a brief moment if they should go across it. The waters were frigid, and it would completely ruin his mood if he were to fall in. But what was life without a little risk? However, when Raba stopped, so did he. He paused for a moment as he thought about her question, and honestly it was a hard thought. Would he stay? Or would he move on and find somewhere else to live? The final thought was something he'd come to terms to. He needed to do this first. "I think I may stay for a while longer. Even if I don't make many friends, at least I know that I've tried to prove myself. I know I can do it, but I guess it's time to start doing things on my own."

He turned to look at her for a moment, her own backstory sounded like a lot had happened, and while he didn't really know her or who her family was, at least this patrol seemed to have given them a little insight on one another. A first considering nobody else had even managed to try. He could be a jerk, yes. But he did have a heart somewhere behind the stone walls. He offered her a rough smile, his mood changing to something a little less grumpy. While he didn't know her long or well enough to call her a friend, at least he knew someone else that could potentially be his partner for future patrols or training. "Well, I gotta say it was honestly nice to meet you. I don't wanna sound like I'm rushing things here, but do you wanna keep patrolling? I was thinking of going over that log there and just checking things out. Otherwise we can part ways here."

"Talk"
Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!