Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
12-27-2015, 08:12 PM
Voltage was taking a little longer then Glacier had thought he would, instead of leaving his brother standing there an engaging in idle talk he had gone and plunged into the middle of what the chat was about. Perhaps it was his own excitement, Terrae deserved this, had worked hard for this. Glacier's eyes crinkled into a warm and welcoming smile “I'm glad to hear it, brother. However I have one more thing to ask of you. Hold onto that joy for a moment longer, I'm not the only person who decided you deserve this” he winked at Terrae and nodded his direction back towards the beach, indicating that Voltage should be joining them in a moment. “I also want to remind you more of the duties that this will mean. If you recall out Beta position is set up to accommodate whatever Donostrea needs in the moment, that means if something dramatic happens in regards to disease, illness, or any other major heal problem or injury, you will be a temporary Beta, and a leading voice in the matter” he said, wanting Terrae to know the true meaning of what the rank entailed. Of course, he didn't want to dampen his brothers enthusiasm either. ”Me and Voltage both know you can do this.”

Ooc: oops! Volt needs to be a part of this, just gona tweek some background stuff if your ok with that. This is gona be set for very recently, like a couple days ago and voltage is going to enter the thread next post <3