Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
keanai
12-28-2015, 12:40 AM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2015, 12:53 AM by Ren.)
Ren Agatsuma
Ren would watch with merriment - oh, this male was so cheerful, so nice! He had made a good decision - this so made everything worth it. He felt himself relaxing in the company of the alpha, blue tail tapping against the ground happily. He hadn't seen another wolf so happy - he wondered what made it so. Was it his family? Was it his pack? He was curious - but first, conversation. And Glacier. Oh, Glacier. He laughed then - impression indeed. He gave an affirmative nod to Voltage before speaking. "Well, sir, he was quite big... and I'm pretty sure his paw was bigger than I was," he chuckled.

That smile would remain on his face - that is, before he saw Voltage's emotions... change. They took a darker route, and the boy's smile dropped faster than one could blink. Ever so slightly, he leaned forward, eyes narrowing as he watched the male. Shaking of the head... another smile, but forced, maybe? Reluctant? Hesitant? He couldn't tell, but either way he didn't return the smile. And then... the words, so soft and quiet compared to before. Something, something to do with spring. He didn't know what, but it was something. "Yes," the prince confirmed quietly. "I turn one." What was it that bothered the male? Even so, a concern glimmered in the young male's mind, he knew something was wrong - and he wanted to help.

"Speech"