gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Ehrgeiz
12-28-2015, 01:48 AM
Silver eyes widened when Bright noticed the other woman noticing her raised hind leg. Of course Amalia had noticed, she was the lead healer after all. An experienced eye would not so easily miss the telltale signs of pain. When the woman giggled at her shyness, she blushed slightly, embarrassed; what was there to fear, really? She should have known better than to try to ignore her injury and try to hide it. She knew that if she were a fully trained healer, she would never hesitate to help someone in need. Amalia had shown no hostility, only a friendly greeting, so Bright wasn't sure what had caused her to be so shy in the first place. She just couldn't help it. Shyness and fear had become ingrained into her being. Maybe one day she would learn to trust again, and she was sure Fiori would help her.

"The pleasure's all mine, I-I'm sure," the silver-eyed woman said with a gentle tone and a small smile, "You can call me Bright, if that's easier." She watched as Amalia leaned forward with curiosity at her mention of interest in healing. The healer then opened the conversation toward Bright's injury, so the woman finally nodded and turned herself so that Amalia would be able to look closer at the injured ankle. She seated herself comfortably, extending her right hind leg.

Bright tipped her head thoughtfully when Amalia asked if she knew what to use for a pulled or sprained muscle. "Uhm... poppy seeds, for pain?" she mumbled uncertainly - she wasn't sure what else one could use for muscles. She knew she would need to rest the injury. Oh! What about, "Lavender?" she questioned, then doubted herself, "Or is that... it's just for relaxation, isn't it? I'd love to hear what you would prescribe." In a way, she hoped at least one of her suggestions was right, however, she was much more curious to hear what Amalia would say. How would she treat the injury, and with which herbs? Considering the season, Bright wondered if there were even herbs available for this.