size
Large
build
-
player
keanai
12-28-2015, 09:39 AM
Ren Agatsuma
Ren would listen, completely focused on the male: he didn't seem to have much of a problem focusing, and never had; it just came naturally to him. As it was, his attention was focused on... the man in front of him who was just about the opposite of focused. Amusement quirked his lips as the king would blink rapidly, the attention shifting back to Ren. Ahh, the king had returned - and he was speaking.

Attentive - that was one word to describe the young boy as he listened with near rapture to Voltage's words, trying to picture all that was said - tiny bones in fish, how would one eat those? Carefully, he supposed. Some fish were only as big as his paw! Or so he thought, he could never make an exact comparison. He nodded eagerly; he wanted to try the fish, he did! Also, learn how to catch them. Then he and his family would never be hungry in the winter, not even a little bit!

Wait. His entire family? The way Voltage made it sound made it seem like... "How big is your family?" Ren blurted, eyes wide. Each litter? What? Ren blinked rapidly, shaking his head to cast off the bewilderment. "Wow," he muttered, staring at Voltage. "I've never seen the ocean," he commented sadly, before perking up. "But maybe I can see it soon! and the whole of spring, too. I don't remember much from when I was born." Hmm... new life, children? "Are wolves in your family having children during the spring?" he asked, curiosity in his voice as he did so. Nevermind the fact that it may not be too appropriate.

"Speech"