size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
12-28-2015, 04:32 PM

Current Elementas

Here I stand, helpless and left for dead.
Close your eyes, so many days go by.
Easy to find what's wrong, harder to find what's right.
I believe in you, I can show you that I can see right through all your empty lies.
I won't stay long, in this world so wrong.

This stranger just wouldn't listen to her, and her eyes narrowed to slits. Maybe she was sick of running, sick of being chased away for every little morsel she had scavenged in the past few weeks. Maybe she was sick of the look of pity in the eyes of others. She wanted people to be mad she wanted someone to argue with, to rage with, someone to berate her and blame her and hate her for what she had done, to be hated by another as tremendously as she hated herself. She hissed again, this time the sound was stronger, surer, a warning. The sound was strange falling from the lips of the canine, but perhaps it showed her emotion better then a growl.

Say goodbye, as we dance with the devil tonight.
Don't you dare look at him in the eye, as we dance with the devil tonight

Trembling, crawling across my skin.
Feeling your cold dead eyes, stealing the life of mine.  

“At least I don't look like ash” she muttered, the insult only half heartened, even as her voice began to sound a little stronger. She didn't really care what happened to her. What was the worst he could do? Make her outside look as injured as her inside? Kill her? She almost hoped he would. “Go away” she said again when he offered to help her. She swiped at the paw he moved to not quite touch her, now resorting to a growl. She lifted her wasted body from the ground and moved into a crouch. She didn't have the first clue how to fight, just like she had never been trained to hunt. Her worldly knowledge was so unfinished, her life had been destroyed so very, very early. Her fur bristled in anticipation, her slitted eyes unwavering as they matched the blue of his own. So like Illie's, so very like Illie's. Would he take the bait? Would he fight her? If she narrowed her vision just to take in the gaze upon her she could almost imagine in was Illie, taking back what Current had stolen from her.

I believe in you, I can show you that I can see right through all your empty lies.

I won't last long, in this world so wrong.

Hold on. Hold on.

Hold on. Hold on.

Goodbye.

"Talk" "You" Think