gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko
12-30-2015, 03:06 AM
Katja informed Eis that she was too young to train as a student yet. Good! That gave Stori more time to get ahead of her. The alpha asked what Stori wanted to train in and he immediately knew. He stepped forward, facing Katja, his head bowing for a moment before he spoke. He knew all the proper protocols for addressing someone of a higher rank and he followed them. He'd like to see Eisleif beat that!

"Drottning, I wish to be strong and courageous like Thor. I wish to be able to stand and fight and one day go on raids. I wish to carry the physical strength of the gods and use it to help carry the pack and fulfill its glorious name! I'd like to train to get the rank Thegn and then, if the gods see fit, I'd like to one day claim one of the places of Stallari."

Stori tried hard to speak clearly and purposefully. He thought of all that Katja had taught him about ranks and gods. He thought about how he always felt like Thor was telling him to be strong. Maybe it was just because Thor was one of the first gods he had learned about, but he always felt a kind of kinship with him. He felt like he could pursue the warrior rank, and that the gods would be filled with joy at his decision. He felt like they were listening to him now, so he choose his words carefully. They wouldn't sound quite natural, but they weren't unbearably choppy either. After Stori finished, he bowed his head again to Katja, waiting for her response.