Ayla

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
12-30-2015, 01:53 PM
A grin stretched across her lips as he basically admitted she was right. But he made it sound like it was common knowledge, like she wasn't absolutely brilliant. But she kept quiet, smiling her little smile and just soaking in the knowledge that they were on the same page for once. It was different out here, without direct tasks to do, without jobs and wolves that depended on them right there. It would be easy to grow lazy, easy to take their time, but it also made it easy to just talk to him. Back home he would be so busy with training and fighting and shed be so busy trying to keep the moral up and communicating with the gods. Here they had nothing but the thought of home and their journey. Then he flipped, like a switch, from a smile to a warning sneer. She'd stare up at him, staring at him in this new light. "You could have come to me." She whispered in a soft voice. "I could have said something, made it clear that your place was home defending our lands?" But it was too late now. They were both already here. Her eyes drifted to the earth at her paws, shifting just slightly. "You never come to me for help..." She whispered with a small huff, nearly pouting. As much as he bothered her at times, he was still family, and she had wanted to be there for him a little.

She followed after him, this time in rare silence. Her mouth was quiet but her mind raced, thoughts bouncing this way and that and emotions fluttering too and fro. She thought of home, thought of Gwen, thought of their parents and the gods and she prayed for guideance and to be lead to the things she needed. When he stopped and crawled over a rock, she blinked back to reality and quickly stepped after him, being sure to sneak the same way he did to peer at the seals. Orange eyes blinked, wide, at the creatures she had never seen and she looked at Gwen curiously. Were these even good? Did they taste okay? Or like fish? She inclined her head to him, hopefully conveying that it was his choice. She was fine with whatever, she only hoped these guys were easy to hunt.

"Burn Baby Burn"