Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
12-30-2015, 02:59 PM

She'd notice the rather upbeat music that fell from her companion's lips, she'd heard singing and music making before and she found she rather enjoyed it. Sound was one of her primary senses, while she couldn't see the beauty of the world she could hear it. So the young Destruction had gained quite the appreciation for music despite never really experimenting herself. Her tail would wag back and forth in time with his music as she searched, the gesture putting her in a little better mood as he distracted her from the realities that awaited her at home.

As she slipped back out of the den and followed him to their next destination she'd smile amusedly at the nick name that seemed to want to stick, her butt wasn't that fluffy was it? However, that good natured smile wouldn't linger for long as he asked the why's of her quest. Her features would fall as she recalled for him her purpose. "My father, he's very ill. With it being winter there's not a lot of herbs we can find for him, so I hoped maybe there would be something here I can use." Her tone of voice made it obvious how dire her situation really was. She could be experiencing the last few days of her father's life.

"Speech"

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]