Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
12-30-2015, 03:39 PM

Solor had no need to explain his method of direction, as he flicked her with his tail she soon caught on that they would be changing direction. It helped her a bit, that and the sound of his paws crunching heavily in the snow. It helped as she was distracted by thoughts of her father, she might have run into another drift if he hadn't reminded her where he was going. She'd look up at his through her mostly sightless eyes, (she was still amazed at how well she could make out his shape behind the bright snow backdrop. He was much like her dark furred relatives in that respect. She could always find them so much easier than Bass or one of his mostly white children.) as he promised her they would find a den. She hoped he was right. Trying to return the smile that had faded the girl would continue on, ready to explore the next den as Solor pointed it out.

She would find it easily, though she had to dig at the entrance a bit before she was able to slip inside. She knew instantly that they'd found what they were looking for. "Solor there are herbs in here!" The relief was so immense that she couldn't hold in the revelation. She'd sniff at the old herbs, sure that who ever had left it for them hadn't even thought to bring them with them. Eagerly she would grab what Shaye had asked her for, and triumphantly the girl would find her way out of the den. Now the hard part: getting back to Abaven.

"Speech"

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]