gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Glacier
12-30-2015, 05:58 PM
He would see the surprise in her expression and he titled his head, his lips quirking into a smile. Just look at him now, anyone would think a perfectly polite gentleman. He could just imagine Vir getting into laughter at this site. But then, she knew so much better then anyone else how far it was he fell from a gentleman. He had no trouble puling pranks on people, or pushing his sister into the ocean. The only thing that separated him from an asshole was that he would never hurt her or anyone else, it was fun and games and he never let it go so far as to be anything cruel.

He shook his head, he wasn't suppose to be dwelling on thoughts of his silver sister. “Sure, why not” his voice was casual in response to her question, already scooping up a bunch of herbs into his mouth. He didn't know what he grabbed, the delicate things already mixed and sticking out from between his lips. He grinned, and pranced out of the den, the sound of his paws on the dry den floor changed to the crunch of snow. “I believe this will have to be the blind leading the blind. I'm not sure where your pack is” he admitted, his lips, full of herbs, lifted in another amused smile