Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
12-30-2015, 06:16 PM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2015, 06:17 PM by Current.)

Current Elementas

The broken clock is a comfort, it helps me sleep tonight
Maybe it can stop tomorrow from stealing all my time
I am here still waiting though I still have my doubts
I am damaged at best, like you've already figured out

She glowered at the man before her, annoyed that she couldn't think of any better insults to throw his way. Honestly, she didn't know what this problem was. Why couldn't he have just walked on by? He was starting to return life to her, waking her from her living dream. She was starting to feel again, the blessed numbness of her previous existence abandoning her. And god, did it hurt. Illie...” he thought hopelessness, struggling against the hole in her chest. How did anyone survive like this? She had lost something so utterly vital to her existence, she had to live half a life. And, as through that wasn't painful enough – she had to live with the knowledge that she had caused this, it was all her fault.

I'm falling apart, I'm barely breathing
With a broken heart that's still beating
In the pain there is healing
In your name I find meaning
So I'm holdin' on, I'm holdin' on, I'm holdin' on
I'm barely holdin' on to you

“What do you know about storms? The rage of anger, the storm of fear, the strength in the pain of loss? Would you expect me to tremble at the mere mention of your storms, when I created the very one that destroyed me? You selfish Elementas.” she said bitterly, perhaps revealing that she knew more about his – their – family then she originally let on.
She could only hope she hadn't put her foot in it, let that uncontrollable tide of anger and resentment inside of her ruin her one chance to learn to hunt. She hurried after him, through she couldn't understand why, she clung to this change to learn.

The broken locks were a warning you got inside my head
I tried my best to be guarded, I'm an open book instead
I still see your reflection inside of my eyes
That are looking for a purpose, they're still looking for life

"Talk" "You" Think