size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
12-31-2015, 07:13 PM
There was a mark on the naturally sunny natured girl. Her father was very sick - he could die, because none if the herbs she or anyone else prescribed him made any difference. She could understand it, and she didn't know what to do. So of course she would go to the one wolf who always had the answer. She hadn't seen her hero in so long, she had kept close to home of late, hugging her father's side as she tried again and again to find the cure for his sickness. She hadn't realized just how much time had slipped by or why it had taken her this long to think of her auntie. Perhaps it went to show just how stressed the girl had been.

She stopped at the borders of imperium, waiting there a moment as she took in the familiar scent of it. She hadn't been here here while and it surprised her to realize she missed it. This pack has arcus, and rhythm, and rhythms little children. There was so much here that she loved. She took another deep breath, and raised her head. She howled for rhythm, and made sure to include in it a little note to valentine, to let him know she would be visiting her auntie today.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.