size
Small
build
player
Anais
12-31-2015, 07:33 PM

Gale Elementas

Walk | Talk | Think

Suddenly being alone and single lost its lonely aspect. Sure, she had felt that way to start, and especially since her siblings were pairing off one by one and proving that they were capable of forming lasting relationships with wolves who were outside the Elementas line. But this, what her sister suggested, made it almost a game. It would have been something outside of her reach had she already settled down, if she had already set her sights on someone that she wanted to potentially court and bring him to meet her intimidatingly big family. And just the thought of seeing who her quiet, starry-eyed sister would find for her made it impossible for her not to smile.

Better yet, Astrea even agreed to let Gale play matchmaker for her as well, and the lavender-marked wolf wiggled a little excitedly in place. "Oh, man, this'll be fun," she chuckled softly, already trying in that moment to recall if she had anyone in her memory bank of recent acquaintances that might be suitable for the cause. Unfortunately, it turned out to be a shorter list than she thought it would, and with no options jumping immediately out at her she made up her mind then and there that she would need to venture outside of the pack's border more to round up some potential dates for Astrea. "Promise I won't," she assured her sister with a firm nod of her head while her mind continued to whirl. Boy, if she had had trouble sleeping before, her excitement was surely going to keep her awake even longer now.

"I'll find you some nice guys to stargaze with. Maybe someone who doesn't mind just sitting here quietly while you watch the sky," Gale offered, brainstorming her thoughts aloud while she had her sister's ear. Maybe even someone who knows some stories about them, she thought, or knows how to follow them. That would be fun. Even she was interested in that. She cast a quick glance at her sister beside her, and reached out to nuzzle her shoulder in a sudden farewell. "I'm gonna think on it some more. I'm going date hunting for you in the morning," she teased through a bright grin, and with a wag of her tail she uttered a quiet goodnight and departed to think to herself within the quiet of the communal den.