gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-01-2016, 02:47 PM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2016, 10:33 PM by Lillianna.)

"Just Lillianna?" The words echoed through her mind, and she would nod simply, a sigh huffing from her lips. "Yes. I have no last name, unlike the majority of this land," she would answer, a note of sadness - disappointment, maybe - echoing in her voice. "It is nice to meet you, Hárekr." A smile would quirk her lips at the question - it was amusing, the way he worded it... and being asked such a question to begin with. A soft laugh would leave the girl. "I found him as a kitten, abandoned. I decided - kind of a spur-of-the-moment type of deal - to keep him and raise him. As for purpose? To keep company, perhaps. He's certainly an amusing little creature," she murmured, a smirk appearing on her jaw. Amusing indeed.

"Speech" "Italian" "Farrym"

Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.