Birna I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
01-01-2016, 02:49 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2016, 06:47 PM by Birna I.)
Member of the season:  Fox
Why they deserve it: For coming back in a big way, winning the pack creation contest and oh goodness the star babies. I hope to see her activity and awesome ideas continue!

Character of the season: Tórnach
Why they deserve it: His character development.  I've found his posts this past season to be thoughtful and heart-breaking as he comes to confront the darker aspects of life and the role of a pack.

Thread of the season: Urðarbrunnr
Why they deserve it: Spooky, mystical, there's great atmosphere in this post and an interesting inclusion of viking mythology.

Duo of the season: Rhyme and Rhys
Why they deserve it:  Got to second this one, these two are just precious and realistically played.  They really feel like siblings I know and it's been fun reading the trouble they've been getting up to.

Pack of the season: Yfir
Why they deserve it:  Yfir picked up its activity quite a bit in this season between a pack hunt, training and the new little ones. The touches of viking culture add some unique fun to this pack and I hope to see it continue!
[Image: 262ny8g.png]