size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
01-01-2016, 11:03 PM
Rhythm would waste no time in finding her and shaye ran into rhythms arms as through she was nothing but a pup herself. Of course, the over grown girl was an adult now who's first season of heat had passed unchecked and mistaken for stress. For a healer, she was awfully naive and clearly still a pup at heart. Her form towered her aunt as she embraced her and smothered her cheeks I'm kisses. "I missed you so much too!" She promised, surprised to realize she was holding back tears. Things I'm abaven had been nothing but stressful to her of late and perhaps she somehow imagined that bad luck spreading to imperium, that she would find herself forgotten by this woman she idolized.

"Rhythm I have so much to tell you. Daddy is sick, really sick, and mummy wants to move him back to his homeland. I don't want to leave I don't know there anymore but then what if I never get to see him again. What if he never gets better? I can't fix him, nothing I've done has worked and I don't know what to do anymore" her voice got wobblier and wobblier as she spoke until the tears found corners to leak out of her and her cheeks got decididly wet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.