size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
01-02-2016, 12:26 AM

Shaye was suddenly there in her arms, like a blessing from the gods she'd embrace her back just as passionately. Shaye was only slightly smaller than her own children, and it felt wonderful in that embrace. She'd let Shaye's kisses rain down on her, returning them eagerly. Rhythm was thrown completely off guard as Shaye started telling her about her father. Ears would fall to her head and as Shaye's voice lost its strength, she'd hold her tighter as she realized what might happen. There was a desperation in Shaye's voice that Rhythm had never heard before. "Shaye," she'd try her hardest to look into her niece's gaze. "You know what happens if he doesn't get better." Her words were barely more than a whisper, and she held back her tears only just barely. "As a healer, you need to accept that fact." It was impossibly hard. Shaye's tiny little brothers flashed into her mind as she grit her teeth hard. "Don't give up hope though. Never give up hope." She'd find a brightness to her voice that hadn't been there before. "I'll come back and help move him if you want? Shaye, you've been taught well I'm sure there's nothing more I can do that you haven't." All they had left was the hope that bringing him home might reignite him.

""

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads