size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
01-02-2016, 12:36 AM
Rhythm would quickly realize the situation, shaye would know when her own aunts voice choked up in tears. "No." she said in retaliation to her idols words. She loved her daddy, she loved him so much. She remembered when they used to walk along the beach and colect feathers, her own was an adornment based off those her father wore. She had idolized him too, and loved him dearly. He had always been the voice of reason and the one who let her get her way when her mother was stubborn. She could not imagine a life without him.

Rhythm seemed to be in agreement that bringing Shai home was the right thing to do. Shaye sniffed and tried to clear her throat enough to speak. "Your the best. There's nothing you can't do. If you think moving him is best then I believe in it too. But will you leave after? I don't want to do this without you. I don't want to miss you. I already miss you enough. Your my favourite person in the whole world. But he's my daddy" she sniffed again, her voice decididly wobbly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.