Large
build
player
01-02-2016, 01:28 AM
(Away from us so stay
Stay with me
I can make you glad you came
)

Voltage smiled softly as she pressed into him, her scent swelling around him. He'd press a gentle kiss onto the top of her skull, nuzzling gently. "So I have.." He whispered, voice tender before he glanced around. Really, he was trying to be romantic as possible, but he was winging it. With a gentle breath he'd turn back to his love, smiling sadly down at her. He'd lean forward to press his lips to her cheek, holding the touch for several long heart beats, his eyes closing before he pulled away with a sigh. "I have something for you..." He whispered softly, leading Gaia to sit down in a place where she could feel the sun, feel the wind blowing off the ocean. Winter was falling away in their broken world, and the gentle, healing hands of spring was helping pick up the pieces. Another year older...Soon, soon enough. For a moment his mind wandered as he looked at her, just like it had always done. He thought of all the things he had to do, the party he had to plan, and how this would be illie and current's first birthday. But then, suddenly, as he looked at her beautiful face, and felt her warmth, it all clicked off and it was all her.

Everything was her, everything that mattered.

His jaw clenched at the wave of emotions as he sat with her. He looked down at the little present he had for her, and a small, bittersweet smile touched his lips. He had meant to give each of his girls the same present, but now... He would look at freewing then, smiling at the bird. "Freewing, do you mind helping?" He asked softly, toeing the little feathers and the bead. He couldn't knot it into her fur, so he'd need the birds help. "Gaia..." He whispered softly, moving his paw to gently touch hers. "My cloud, my love...I would give the entire world to make you happy. I will regret until my dying breath leaving you to mourn alone." He whispered softly, looking down at the ground. "I want to make you happy, I want to make your life amazing. I want to do everything I promised you a long time ago, and I can't believe...I had let that all go." He whispered, his voice soft, gentle before he looked back up at her, shifting closer to her. "A year ago, I asked you to marry me. The biggest mistake of my life was letting a whole year go by without making you my wife. So I have to ask, again, Gaia. We have been through so much, and we still have a long way to go." He swallowed then, before his voice got really quiet, almost scared. "Will you marry me?"

"Burn Baby Burn"