gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
01-02-2016, 01:55 AM
There were many times she had wished that she could see her mate's face, the most had been when their children were born and a close second was this moment. She knew he was trying to be romantic, and she appreciated every minute of it. To her though it didn't matter, he was holding her tightly again. She'd take in a refreshing breath of air as he pulled away slightly, offering again the gift that he'd mentioned. Gaia wouldn't hesitate to follow after him, letting him lead her where ever he wanted her. As he slowed her to a stop the girl wouldn't hesitate to take her seat, curious as he fiddled with the object that she would realize was meant for her to wear.

She would stand up, allowing for Voltage to remove the old feathered band she had worn for longer than she'd known him. It was a piece of Solo and her old life, something she felt ready to give up more than ever as he asked her again to marry him. "I want to make you happy.." She would lean into him as he moved closer, glad for his touch. She'd listen intently, her sightless gaze never really leaving his face. She didn't blame him for how long it had taken to do what they'd originally intended to do. Everything had happened so fast afterwards, they didn't have time to think about a wedding. "I love you today more than I loved you then, Voltage you're my whole heart. I couldn't go on with out you, of course I'll marry you."
""
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]