Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
01-02-2016, 01:58 AM
So the kid had a point, trees weren't exactly the best escape from a forest fairing rodent but - "well I would rather not stay in plain sight of the mad man" his voice was lowered as he and the kid planned their escape "do you have a better plan?" He wondered, wincing as he admired the shiner the kid was now sporting. He wondered if he had gained any like it from the shots that hit him. Even with this danger of injury the titan still found humour in their situation and he offered the kid a crooked grin. He was treating rhyme like a pair and not a kid as they shared their strange predicament

The squirrel was yet to find a new round of ammo, he had after all just let loose his winter stash. In an attempt to distract the wolves from this fact and to keep them in the game he so enjoyed the old creature raised his voice. "Hey blue! Did your mumma sleep with a whale? Your both blue AND huge!" He taunted.

Glacier turned from the boy to glare at the pest "lest my mumma didn't drop me out of the tree at birth!" He shot back. The squirrel seemed to find this immensely amusing because his little nose twitched furiously and he jumped up and down with glee. "No, instead she tried to half drown you in the ocean!" He cried. Glacier winced and tried not to think of illume.