Healer

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
01-02-2016, 02:16 AM

Luck didn’t notice him at first, she was too caught up in her little game of the floor is lava, small giggles bubbling from her lips as she rocked on her toes, tail flagging out behind her as she sought to keep her balance. She had just steadied herself as the wind turned her way and a strange scent washed over her. The initial reaction was a shiver running down her whole body, not from cold but some instinct that had awakened within her with the turning of spring, something as of yet unexplored.

Then she froze, slowly turning cyan gaze upon the intruder as she drew in the full sight of him she squeaked in surprise and lost her balance. She sputtered and splashed rather ungracefully as she jumped to her paws, now completely drenched and covered in mud up to her underbelly. She was briefly obscured by the draping branches and for a moment wondered if she had simply imagined the male. Slowly she pushed her face through the soft foliage, upon seeing him again she let out another startled squeak and pulled back into hiding.

Luck panted heavily, trying to get her breath back while her mind ran off at light speed. “I- I’m sorry.” She finally managed, soft sweet notes coming from behind her curtain of new growth. “You- you startled me.” Her voice wavered slightly and she flinched, strangers still made her nervous.

speech

[Image: BNLxEGJ.png]