An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
01-02-2016, 04:42 AM
M for language? Also ash being a huge weeny teenager.

Oh this girl was missing the whole point! She didn't understand anything, did she? Ashmedai rolled his eyes at her as she went on. She said that he would be teaching them. Hah! Fat chance! She stated that no one was trying to replace anyone, "Oh yeah? Tell that to your aunt! Tell her that no one is replacing anyone when she waltzes all in her with her flowery healing and fucks my dad! Tell that to me when all the other litters had siblings except me! These little bundles of joy mean that I'm not the youngest. There's nothing else about me that makes me special, you know, but now my dad is in love with her and you can't just pretend that won't make him love her pups more. I was an accident! My mom even will tell you, but these-" Ashmedai's voice cut off, tears swelling in his eyes. She didn't understand at all. She didn't understand why these pups meant the end of his world.

"These pups- my half siblings-" he said, gritting his teeth, "Will be everything to him and everyone will love them because my dad has made it obvious how much he loves your aunt. She's not even strong. She's his wife and she didn't even earn that title! These pups are going to always need to be trained and watched, but everyone will love them anyway." His voice cut low, "It would have been better if they were never born to begin with. I want nothing to do with them."
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.