Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
01-02-2016, 12:19 PM

In truth she had not really remarked on the feather’s adorning her sister’s pelt till Astrea drew attention to them directly. As her sister explained the vixen couldn’t help the smile that rose to her lips, it helped to put her mind at ease a bit that in spirit at least she had been right there alongside her siblings.  That thought soured some though as the reality of where she had been hit her again and the smile faded just as quickly as it had risen.

Astrea spoke words of comfort that Selini took with an appreciative smile though they did little to quell the guilt bubbling inside her. She should have been here… should have seen them at the very least. As it was now she was even less than useless in the search, she would not know who she was looking for even if she stepped upon the lost girl. With each word spoken on her missing family the moon goddess crumpled even more upon herself. Dammit, even if my family forgives me can I ever forgive myself? She was mentally beating herself up.

Tilting her head she peered up at her sister as she continued to speak. The mention of her own absence gave her a strange twinge and she dropped her gaze again as the starry woman fell into silence. It wasn’t till she felt the contact against her neck that she looked up again. Leaning into the nuzzle she thought of how even when her precious moon was gone as it was now the sky would be filled stars, little bits of light when there might otherwise not be.

"I missed you." She whispered almost ashamed of the truth behind it. Astrea had never seen the attention Selini reserved for her brother and the knowledge of that was almost as painful as all she had missed during that year she had been gone. It almost felt odd, she felt like she ought to be teasing the star child for the sentiment and yet here she was buying right into it.

""

[Image: Soren%20siggy%20image_zpsfcetqwsp.png][Image: Kyung%20siggy%20image_zpsbu5zphzo.png][Image: Hymn%20siggy%20image_zpswiinwvrf.png][Image: Luck%20siggy%20image_zpshdhryppk.png][Image: Estelle%20siggy%20image_zps7n4eqvlt.png]